According to the Regulation of Investment Advice, Investment Marketing and Investment Portfolio Management Law, 5755-1995 (hereinafter: “The Advisement Law”)’ Sigma Portfolio Management Ltd. (hereinafter: “the Company”) is honored to inform you that:
- A. The Company has a portfolio management license, and it deals in portfolio management and investment marketing. The Company does not deal in financial advisement. All of the aforesaid terms are as defined in the Advisement Law.
- B. The Company is a corporation that is related to the financial institutions and/or distributors that are specified below (hereinafter together: “the Related Institutions”) and as such, it has an affinity to the financial assets that are issued and/or managed and/or marketed by them (as specified later on): Sigma Mutual Funds Ltd., Sigma Financial Planning An Agency for Pension Insurance (2011) Ltd, and Sigma Premium Ltd.
- C. The Company has an affinity to the financial assets (hereinafter: “Mutual Funds”) that are managed by Sigma Mutual Funds Ltd. and are specified below (as of January 2018)
Security No. Name of Fund Security No. Name of Fund Security No. Name of Fund 5108428 SIGMA (00)(!) CORPORATE BONDS 5115514 SIGMA (2B) PORTFOLIO UP TO 20% 5106968 SIGMA (4C) TLV 125 AND LARGE CAP 5115506 SIGMA (00)(!) INTERNAL RATING MODEL 5108048 SIGMA (1A) SHEKEL MANAGED 5101233 SIGMA (4D) GLOBAL STOCKS 5120704 SIGMA (0A)(!) DYNAMIC BONDS WITHOUT STOCKS 5101399 SIGMA (0A) GOVERNMENT BONDS 5124029 SIGMA (00) SHIKLIT 1-2 YEARS 5107321 SIGMA (00) SHEKEL BOND A @ HIGHER 5113527 SIGMA (2A) COMBINED BONDS + 20% 5124060 SIGMA (4D) FLEXIBLE 5120720 SIGMA (1B)(!) 10/90 DYNAMIC 5113543 SIGMA (4D) GLOBAL EQUITY 5124045 SIGMA (0D)(!) INTERNATIONAL DOLLAR BONDS 5116041 SIGMA (00) GOVERNMENT WITHOUT STOCKS 5120613 SIGMA GENERAL SHARES (4C) 5125539 Sigma (1B)(!) Corporate Bonds Plus 5120688 SIGMA (2A) 20/80 5121868 SIGMA (4D) ANDBANK EUROPE EQUITY 5125653 SIGMA (0A) EQUITY FREE PORTFOLIO 5109871 SIGMA (00) GENERAL BONDS WITHOUT STOCKS 5123096 SIGMA (2B) 30/70 5125679 SIGMA (3C) PORTFOLIO UP TO 50% 5109004 SIGMA 10/90 (1B) 5123229 SIGMA (2B) 15/85 5125661 SIGMA (2B) FOLLOWING PORTFOLIO 2 - DISCOUNT BANK 5113501 SIGMA (00) INVESTMENT GRADE BONDS WITHOUT STOCKS 5123237 SIGMA (1A) GOVERNMENT BONDS + 10%
- E. The affinity to the Mutual Funds is because they are managed and/or issued and/or offered and/or marketed by the Company and/or the Related Institutions, and therefore the Company may receive a benefit in regards to the execution of a transaction in the units of the aforesaid Mutual Funds or in regards to continuing and holding them.
- F. In addition, the Company is related to the Company, Sigma Financial Planning An Agency for Pension Insurance (2011) Ltd. (hereinafter: “the Related Company”) that is controlled by the controlling shareholder in the Company, and that deals in the marketing of provident products, pension funds and other insurance products that may be considered as having an affinity to financial institutions due to the receipt of commissions for the marketing of products that are managed by them, and are a “financial asset”. By virtue of the aforesaid, these financial institutions may be considered as Institutions that are related to the Company, and the Company may be considered as holding an affinity in the aforesaid products that are managed by them. These financial institutions may include all of the insurance companies and the companies that manage provident funds, which exist in the market, or any one of them. You can look at the updated list of the financial institutions, provident products, pension funds and additional insurance products that are marketed by the Related Company, and which is updated from time to time, at the Company’s website, which address is: Full-Disclosure- Sigma- Financial Planning.
- G. Provided that the Company fulfilled all of its disclosure requirements to the client, it may prefer financial assets that it has an affinity in them over other financial assets that the Company does not have an affinity in them, and which are similar in regards to their suitability to the client. The aforesaid affinity of the marketer or of the portfolio manager in the financial assets will not be considered an action that is in conflict of interest on the part of the portfolio manager towards the client.
- H. The list of the financial institutions, the list of the financial assets and the list of the institutions that the Company has an affinity in the financial assets that were issued and/or managed and/or marketed by them, as is specified above, may change from time to time.
Sigma Portfolio Management Ltd.
The manager of the fund isn’t obliged to achieve any kind of yield, including an excess yield. The information that is given is not an offer to purchase units in funds, and it is not consultation or given on the basis of the special figures and needs of the potential investor. The offer of the units is in according with the valid prospectus and immediate reports. The funds are managed by “Sigma Mutual Funds Ltd.”
The Key to the Exposure Profile:
|The Degree of the Exposure to Shares||The portion out of the net value of the fund's assets that is exposed to shares|
|1||Up to 10%|
|2||Up to 30%|
|3||Up to 50%|
|4||Up to 120%|
|5||Up to 200%|
|The Degree of the Exposure to Foreign Currency||The portion out of the net value of the fund's assets that is exposed to foreign currency|
|A||Up to 10%|
|B||Up to 30%|
|C||Up to 50%|
|D||Up to 120%|
|E||Up to 200%|
(!) – The inclusion of an exclamation mark in the name of the fund means that according to the investment policy of the fund, the fund may create exposure to Bonds that are not rated in the Investment Rating [corporate bonds and/or bonds that are issued by a state that is not the State of Israel, which are not rated, or are rated at a rating that is lower than –BBB (BBB Minus) or an equivalent rating], in addition to exposure to cash and deposits that are held in bank corporations, which are not part of The First Group of the Credit Risk (as defined in the appendix of the order regarding the arrangement of the custodian issue and the duty to disclose the exposure of the fund to factors of credit risk).