Sigma Investment House Ltd. makes the maximum effort and invests considerable resources in order to provide its customers with equal, respectful, accessible and professional service. In accordance with the Equal Rights for Persons With Disabilities Law of 5758-1988 and the regulations that were issued by virtue thereof, considerable effort and resources have been invested in implementing the accessibility accommodations which will enable a person with disabilities to receive the services offered to all the customers in an independent and equal manner.
Structural Accessibility Arrangements
The following are the existing accessibility arrangements at the Company’s offices located at 14 Derech Abba Hillel Silver, Beit Oz, 11th and 6th floors, Ramat Gan:
- There are parking spots for persons with disabilities in the open parking lot.
- There is an access road for wagons for persons with disabilities.
- There are accessible restrooms for persons with disabilities on the 9th
- There are directional signs.
- There is a speech system for people with hearing impairments at the information station.
- In the elevators, there are buttons marked in Braille for the sight impaired.
- The stairs at the entrance to the building have been adapted with railings and bumpers to prevent falling and slipping.
- If necessary, one may contact Shlomo Hadar, the building’s superintendent at: 050-6333691 or Hadar Cohen – Office Manager at tel: 03-6138218, ext. 0.
Accessible Customer Service
- Accessible Service Employee Training – Training sessions are offered to introduce the field of accessibility, create awareness among the employees and to teach practical skills for providing accessible service.
- Accessible Telephone Call Center – The interactive voice response has been made accessible so that the information is relayed in clear language without any background music.
- Additional contact methods– There are several other methods of making contact:
- Service in person – Office hours on Sundays to Thursdays from 9:00 to 18:00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By regular mail: 14 Derech Abba Hillel Silver, Ramat Gan 5250607.
An accessible website is one that enables persons with disabilities and older people to visit the site effectively and enjoyably as do all the other visitors. According to a research study conducted in 2004 by Microsoft, some 20 to 25% of the population encounter difficulties when using the internet and are likely to benefit from more accessible internet content.
Sigma believes in and works toward promoting equal opportunities on the web for persons with disabilities and people who are assisted by the use of technology when using the computer.
Information Regarding the Website’s Accessibility
This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- This website meets the requirements of the Equal Rights Regulations for Persons with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments) of 5773-2013.
- The accessibility adjustments were conducted in accordance with the recommendations of Israeli Standard 5568 for the accessibility of online content on an AA level and the international WCAG2.0 document.
- The tests were examined for the best suitability to the Chrome browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for used print accepted for operation with a keyboard, using the Enter and Esc keys – in order to exit menus and windows.
- Adapted for display on popular browsers and for use on a smartphone.
- In order to receive optimal internet experience with screen reading software, we recommend the use of the most up-to-date NVDA software.
- For documents or video clips that were uploaded to the website prior to October 2017, full accessibility made not be possible. If you encounter such a document or video, you can contact the accessibility coordinator and we will make sure to make the information accessible to you.
- Delivering information using an accessible format – The Company offers its customers the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The delivery of this information is free of charge and designated for persons with disabilities. For inquiries and information on the subject of accessibility – contact the Company’s accessibility coordinator, whose details appear below.
- The accessibility tests and consultation were conducted by A2Z Internet Accessibility and Digital Marketing
Contact methods for requests and recommendations on the subject of accessibility
Please note that we continue to improve accessibility at the Company as part of our commitment to enabling the entire population, including persons with disabilities, to receive the most accessible service possible.
In the event you encounter a problem or malfunction of any kind related to accessibility, we would appreciate it if you would notify us; and we will make every effort to find an appropriate solution for you and to rectify the malfunction as soon as is possible.
Details of Sigma’s Accessibility Coordinator
- Name: Hadar Cohen
- Telephone: 03-6138218
- Email: email@example.com
Publication of the Accessibility Declaration
This accessibility declaration was updated on: 29/3/2020